Privacy & Cookies
WHAT INFORMATION DOES MALE MANOR COLLECT AND WHY?
Male Manor may collect personal information about you when you submit that information to us, send us an email, complete any forms on this website or complete an online purchase with us.
We collect your name, address and email address for circumstances in which we need to communicate with you, deliver purchased goods to you, administer promotions and comply with regulatory requirements for notifying promotional winners. Circumstances in which we collect such information include, but are not limited to, when you request information about us or our goods and services, place an order online, enter a promotion or competition, participate in a promotional feature, provide services to us or apply for a job with us.
We may also collect personal information from third parties, such as your nominated referees if you are applying for a job with us.
Other personal information we collect may, without limitation, include:
- Your name, contact, billing and delivery details;
- Details, such as gender and date of birth, as supplied by you;
- History of your entry to Male Manor promotions over time;
- History of your past purchases from Male Manor over time;
- Details from your résumé if you apply for a job with us; and
- Other information supplied by you – including, but not limited to photos or video, in response to direct questions asked or when you rate and review a Male Manor product, or when you engage with us through any social media channel.
We collect personal information as necessary for us to provide our online services, conduct business with you or process received employment applications. We will only request such information as necessary.
If the information we request from you is not supplied, your transaction may not be able to be completed, your purchases may not be able to be delivered and we may be unable to provide you with information you have requested. We may further be unable to accept you entry into any given competition or promotion, or consider your application for employment. We will make clear at the time of collection which information we need and which you need only provide us on an optional basis.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
Our website server automatically collects certain information when you visit our website including, where available, your internet protocol address, operating system and browser type, and details of data downloaded from our server. Although in some circumstances, it may be possible to identify you from this information, we do not attempt to use this information for identification purposes. Such information is used for system administration, statistical analysis and similar related purposes.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and deliver better, more personalised service. They enable us:
- (a) to estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- (b) to store information about your preferences, which means we can customise our website according to your individual interests/needs;
- (c) to speed up your searches; and
- (d) to recognise you and automatically log you on when you return to our website.
We use Remarketing with Google Analytics and other partners to advertise online.
Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
Third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimise, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website.
USE AND DISCLOSURE
We may use the personal information you provide to us in the following ways:
- (a) to conduct our business with you;
- (b) to facilitate and manage our dealings and relationship with you;
- (c) to notify you occasionally about important changes to the website, new products or services and special offers we think you will find valuable;
- (d) to request that you rate and review a recent purchase
- (e) to carry out our obligations outlined in any contracts entered into between you and us;
- (f) to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- (g) for research purposes;
- (h) to contact you or respond to a message or email;
- (i) to send to you information you request;
- (j) for any other purpose for which you may disclose your personal information to us; or
- (k) for any other related purpose you would reasonably expect.
We will only send promotional information to you if and where you have opted-in to receiving such communications from us. If you change your mind and would prefer not to receive promotional information from us, clicking on the unsubscribe button at the bottom of any of our promotional communications will remove you from our mailing list. Male Manor does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. To unsubscribe from being requested to rate and review a product, simply click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email requesting your rating and review.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- (a) to pass your information on to our affiliates or certain suppliers or sub-contractors (some of which may have servers located in countries other than Australia) in order to supply you with information you have requested, or to administer marketing, research or promotional programs where you have consented to receive marketing or promotional material. Such third parties will be required to treat your information as confidential and will be forbidden from on-selling it, or using it in any way other than that requested by Male Manor;
- (b) to send you our promotional material by post or email where you have indicated your consent to receiving it;
- (c) to send you any items you order from us;
- (d) to enforce or apply the terms of any agreements with you;
- (e) to protect the rights, property or safety of Male Manor, our users, or others;
- (f) if we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the buyer or seller of such business or assets; or
- (g) if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information to comply with any legal obligation or to enforce the terms of any agreement we may have with you, or to protect our rights, property and/or safety or that of our clients or employees. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud prevention.
To maintain the security and integrity of your personal information, we take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which is the industry standard for encryption technology, to protect your online order information. SSL encrypts all information including credit card and all personal details you provide to our website. Encryption provides you with security and peace of mind when your browser and local network supports the use of encrypted data transmissions.
If you are provided with a user ID password or any other piece of information as part of our security measures, you must treat such information as confidential and you must not disclose it to any other person. We maintain the right to disable any user ID or password and your right of access to our website at our sole discretion and at any time if, in our opinion, you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of this policy.
HOW CAN YOU UPDATE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Male Manor will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information up-to-date, complete and accurate as possible and may contact you occasionally to update your details. However, we encourage you to update your own details as often as necessary. To do this, simply use the login prompt to access your account and update your details.
If you would like to know what information we currently hold about you please contact us. However, to protect the confidentiality of your details, we may require some proof of identity in advance. If we deny access to your personal information, we will inform you as to why.